- Working with Peter Pedroni and Steve Sheppard the working paper “Uncorking Expert Reviews with Social Media: A Case Study Served with Wine” [Draft link]
- Wrote about NYTimes ‘Modern Love’ columns for Quartz with Emma Pierson
- [Of the highest departmental importance] Collaborated on the 2016 G1 and 2017 G2 Harvard Econ Holiday Skits: “A Harvard Carol”! [Script here & videos here and here]
- Wrote about the geography of The New Yorker caption context with Bob Mankoff for The New Yorker
- Presented with Sarah Michael Levine at the poster session for Bloomberg’s 2015 Data For Good Exchange [Here is the co-authored paper we presented]
- Wrote a blog post in collaboration with the Stanford-based Edusalsa team using their user data
- Developed data visualizations to supplement Sivahn Barsade‘s documentary miniseries Charter Wars
Blog Post Press
- The Distribution of ‘Sports Illustrated’ Covers: The Bikini’d & The Not [Sports Interaction]
- The Rise of the New Kind of Cabbie: A Comparison of Uber and Taxi Drivers [Ottawa Citizen & The Global Critical Media Literacy Project]
- The One With All The Quantifiable Friendships [Data is Plural & New Statesman SRSLY]
- I’d Like to Thank the Academy…for making this data available [Jyllands-Posten & New York Times Arts]
You can also see my blog’s content on R-bloggers.
© Alexandra Albright and The Little Dataset That Could, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, accompanying visuals, and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alex Albright and The Little Dataset That Could with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.